Re: Live file system

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Michael Meskes wrote:

 : On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 07:37:10PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
 : > > Do we have a complete filesystem on CD like SuSE does? It's a nice addition
 : > > for those short in disk space.
 : >
 : > Please send an appropriate patch to the debian-cd maintainer.
 :
 : That means there is none? I don't have a patch. Neither am I going to create
 : one, but a collegue that I try to persuade to switch from SuSE might be
 : interested. The live file system is the only thing that keeps him from
 : switching and he might be willing to put some time into it.
 :
 : So if we don't have it I talk to him and tell you more.

IIRC Dale Scheetz used to have one for bo (sorry if I'm wrong, Dale :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD