Free, but crappy, kaffe.

A very marginal packaging of the yet to be announced Kaffe beta 2 is
available on my web site at:

http://www.novare.net/~ean/kaffe

I have finally finished filling out my maintainer information and will
try to get it expidited. Considering that we already know what my account
on Master and my preferred e-mail address on private should be I would
think there are fewer questions to be answered.

I did, however, list my sex as "a narcoleptic rat monkey with the spirit
of an androgenous toaster in the chakras of a Kentucky NAMBLA representative"
or something along those lines. ;->

Adam Heath, aka. Doogie, is helping me learn to package things in a less
disgusting manner and I am making progress with getting Pizza out of
Kaffe so that it will be DFSG in its stock setup.

Ok.

Ean Schuessler                                 A guy running Linux
Novare International Inc.                  A company running Linux
*** WARNING: This signature may contain jokes.