GTK Dselect - ALPHA 1

Just a small tar.gz. Not many features are implemented at the moment -
notably, it doesnt update the status file, and it doesnt lock the status
area, but I'm releasing it for testing of the rest of it.

To compile, cd gdselect, and run make. The binary is in gtk/gdselect.

One question: the core size is rather large as it stands - is it worth
reducing this by using an apt-style cache file in your opinion? (i.e.
will people with low-memory, probably less than 24MB, run this?)

Tell me what you think of the interface. The buttons at the bottom are
meant to change the status. The actual installation is the Install/Apply
menu option.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkeys.asc.