Re: Suse supports linuxconf

Rainer Dorsch wrote:

> I remembered, that there was some time ago some discussion about linuxconf on
> the list. I just picked up, that Suse will support linuxconf (beside yast) in
> Suse 6.0 (release date: end of 1998).

Please check our experimental such as
ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/project/experimental/linuxconf_1.10r34-1_i386.deb

If you think it's not fully integrated, please find some time and
work on it.  If you think that it should be included in the regular
release, please discuss it with the maintainer, and/or here.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.