Re: Debian is not a "main distro"?

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, D'jinnie wrote:

jinn>On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Philip Hands wrote:
jinn>:That might be because they were doing the right thing, and obeying the
jinn>:licenses of those non-free packages which cannot be distributed on CD.
jinn>:Which packages were missing ?
jinn>xv and some of the libs it uses were what I noticed. No idea what else,
jinn>but when I visually compared some of the directories, there seemed to be a
jinn>lot more stuff on the mirror :) I think they publish the listing on their
jinn>website, if you want to know all the packages...

	xv and libforms are two which cannot be sold on CD .

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>