Re: "super" pkgs (was Re: Back to RedHat)

Hi,

	I think we already have too mauch questions when installing
the packages. Adding user-interaction on purges will make the automatic
install stuff much more difficult. The right way is, IMHO, have dpkg/apt
tag the automatically installed packages and try to purge them when
a package that depends on them is removed from the system. If the purge
fails because other packages depends on them dpkg should not emit
any error but keep going silently.

My 0.02$
Ciao,
federico