Re: non development use of cvs

David Maslen wrote:
> I'd like to use the debian cvs to build my own debs.
> I think I could save a bit of bandwidth by only checking out the diff
> and dsc and using a local copy of the original source. This will be
> especially true with all the minor updates.

Great!!!!  Please get Culus to setup the CVS repository for the major
"debian" project so soon many packages will be available through cvs.
If it's set up I'm also willing to checking my packages although I'm
already maintaining them via CVS locally and it will mean more work
for me but I always liked this idea.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.