Re: [Vincent Janelle <malokai@gildea.net>] New mp3 encoder

Of course, it is non-free ... I quote from the FAQ:

   Will you release the sourcecode for BladeEnc?

   No I won't. The reason for this is that I want to make sure that every
   compiled version of BladeEnc generates the same high quality
   mp3-files. If I release the sourcecode anyone can compile it and I'm
   afraid that we might end up with a whole bunch of BladeEnc versions
   that have been modified in one way or another.

Perhaps this could be worked on?

Ben
    Chebucto    http://www.chebucto.ns.ca   aa458@chebucto.ns.ca