apache-1.3.1 anyone?

Hi,

does anyone has apache-1.3.1 packages around to make them available to me?

The thing is I need a working php3 to continue my work but current apache and
php3 packages are incompatible. I tried to recompile php3 with new apache
but just couldn't. Build depends on some things in /usr/local/ and requires
MANY unspecified (we desperately need source dependencies) packages to be
installed. I finally just gave up.

Thanks,

Alex Y.
--