Re: "super" pkgs (was Re: Back to RedHat)

Hi,

    IMHO "super" packages are a very good *local* solution (I use
them too) but for the Offcial Dist I would like to see implemented
something that doesn't require an empty .deb file. Maybe a flag
in the Package entry ("Super: yes" ?) that tells dpkg and apt to
NOT search for the .deb?

My 0.02$, federico