Intent to package (non-free) game Spellcast

This is my declaration of intent to package the ancient (and
unfortunately non-free) X game, Spellcast.

Here's the copyright:

This package was debianized by Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org on
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:43:26 -0700.

It was downloaded from http://www.edoc.com/zarf/spellcast.html .

Copyright:

The original paper-and-pencil version of this game was
created by Richard Bartle (76703.3042@compuserve.com).
This implementation is by Andrew Plotkin
(ap1i+@andrew.cmu.edu). It is copyright 1993 by Andrew
Plotkin. The source code may be freely copied, distributed,
and modified, as long as this copyright notice is retained. The
source code and any derivative works may not be sold for
profit without the permission of Andrew Plotkin and Richard
Bartle.

Richard Bartle's email address bounces; Andrew's does too but
I was able to find an alternative one with a net search.

Andrew said he'd be happy to remove the "may not be sold for profit"
part if Richard Bartle also consented, but I can't contact him, so the
game will go into non-free.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters J and O and the number 2.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." -- Willy Wonka