Re: gdm on debian (pam problem?)

On Sun, Sep 27, 1998 at 11:20:38AM +0100, Edward Betts wrote:
> I installed the pam libaries using dselect, recomplied gnome-libs 3.0 myself
> and complied gdm, it runs but when i enter my username and password it tells
> me they are wrong when they aren't. This is probably a pam problem has anyone
> else tryed this, or have any thoughts?

Yes, I have tried packaging this but it seems I am having the same problem you
are. It could be the fact that the pam in slink is old(0.57b) and the latest on
the pam site is 0.65. I tried mailing the maintainer about 2 weeks ago but I
haven't gotten a reply yet.

-- Stephen Crowley (Crow- on IRC)
-- "Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."