Gnome 0.30 .debs uploaded

Hi,

I've uploaded 17MB worth of Gnome packages to the Debian incoming
queue as well as to my web/ftp site:  http://www.jimpick.com/

This includes the released 0.30 packages (gnome-libs, gnome-core,
gnome-media, and gnome-utils), as well as ORBit 0.3.0, libgtop 0.26.0,
and a non-maintainer upload of imlib 1.8.1.

I also recompiled gnome-games 0.27, and had to build packages for
gnome-guile, gnome-objc, and gnome-admin from CVS snapshots so those
things would have replacements (because the old ones will break on
upgrade).

Some notes:

 * gnome-help-browser and eeyes are segfaulting on me, ie:

     $ gnome-help-browser
     Gdk-Message:
     ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

   If anybody can figure out why, I'd appreciate a fix.  I didn't spend
   any time trying to debug it.

 * gedit and gtop are no longer part of gnome-utils. I didn't
   upload replacements.

 * Vincent Renardias is working on gnumeric and libxml which should be
   available shortly.

 * I'm not sure who is going to do ggv.  I'm not.

 * The packages I uploaded will go into unstable (slink).  Users of the
   stable release (2.0, a.k.a. hamm) of Debian should keep an eye on
   Paolo Molaro's mini-distribution of packages for installing Gnome.

     ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/debian
     ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/mirrors/gnome/debian/

As usual, if you find bugs, please file bug reports.

Cheers,

 - Jim