Re: intent to package ACE

Hi,

> > You're a bit late,  I submitted my intent to package ACE over a month ago.
> > I've just been waiting for my developer approval.
> >
> > -Ossama
>
> sorry, i just got my dev approval, what are you waiting for?

Two things:
1.  My developer approval
2.  More importantly, I've been working with Doug Schmidt's DOC group in
ironing out some ACE/TAO bugs and issues (actually mostly ACE).  I didn't
want to release a Debian package of ACE and/or TAO until those issues were
dealt with.  Also, I've been busy maintaining the ACE Configuration
Project.  The work the Project is doing revealed some compile time
bugs/issues.  :)

Sorry for the delay, but I'll release the ACE/TAO packages soon.

Thanks again,
-Ossama