Re: lintian bug?

On Thu, Sep 24, 1998 at 03:48:13PM -0500, Stephen Crowley wrote:

> No, that's not what im talking about, i just mis-pasted that into the editor.
> The problem is that its giving me that error even though i DO have several
> shared libs in the .deb. But I did find out what is causing this though.
> The shared libs are there, e.g. libkaffevm.so.1.00 but the symlink is not
> (libkaffevm.so.1 -> libkaffevm.so.1.00) I think it would be much better to
> have a new error message for this type of problem than just confusing me like it did.

Ok, I lied, it did not fix the problem. Lintian is still telling me there
are no shared libs in this package. The offending .deb can be found at
http://kali.wf.net/~stephenc/kaffe  ... sure wish i was a developer *hint
hint*

-- Stephen Crowley (Crow- on IRC)
-- "Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."