Re: large number of source package version problems in the archive

> I believe part of the problem is from cross-platform uploads
> that include new source..

Probably. Since people are supposed to be able to get the source to
the version of the package in the archive, we need to fix this.

>     James> Couldn't find gimp_*.dsc in dists/unstable/non-free/source
>     James> in archive found in
>     James> /debian/home/treacy/ftp/dists/unstable/main/source/graphics/gimp_1.0.0-1.dsc
>
> Why are you looking in non-free/source for something that's in main/source?
>
>     James> Couldn't find libjpeg6b_*.dsc in
>     James> dists/unstable/non-free/source in archive found in
>     James> /debian/home/treacy/ftp/dists/unstable/main/source/libs/libjpeg6b_6b-1.dsc
>
> Same here.. This seems to maybe be a bug in your script? :)

Not at all. I am guilty of not including the name of the package though. Both
gimp-nonfree and libjpeg-gif are non-free packages whose source is in main.

Jay Treacy