Intent to package: AdaSockets

AdaSockets is a package that allows the use of sockets from Ada
programs compiled with GNAT (http://www.inf.enst.fr/ANC/), and uses a
modified GPL (which allows to link with AdaSockets files without
restriction, same license as the GNAT runtime).

What should the section be for such a package (which is not really a
library, as only .ads, .adb, .o and .ali files are installed under
${prefix}/lib/adasockets)? main/devel? Is there the way to specify the
section? (it will be my first Debian package, I'm waiting for my
account to be created)

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@inf.enst.fr