Re: Renaming 'math' section 'science'

Is there a complete tree structure that's easily readable where people can
look at the sections and make suggestions?  I know it's in dselect etc. but
an HTML or even plain text version would be really handy.  That way people
can look at the whole thing and propose changes to it more easily.  If it
exists, can someone please post a pointer to it?

Nils.

In message <[🔎] E0zLqsn-00062m-00@landru.math.uwaterloo.ca>, treacy@debian.org
writ
es: