Re: libstdc++2.8 is missing from slink

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

jgg>I've just been told that libstdc++2.8 is missing from slink, it seems to
jgg>me that this is a rather massive oversight as alot of packages are still
jgg>linked against libstdc++2.8, not 2.9..

	I just looked all over on master.  It seems you are correct. I
remember seeing something to the effect that we should recompile things
that need libstdc++ .  But I guess this means a lot of slink is currently
broken.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>