Re: Logo License has *expired*

On 21 Sep 1998, Neale Pickett wrote:

>Marc Singer writes:
>>>
>>> The temporary logo license expired 21 days ago.  I'm not a developer so
>>> I can't do it, but could someone please write up a proposal for a
>>> permanent license?  This is getting ridiculous.
>
>> What are you talking about?
>
>I'm talking about the first item under DEBIAN PENGUIN LOGO AUTOMATIC
>LICENSE at http://www.debian.org/logos/

in addition to that, on that very page the link marked "Back to the
Debian GNU/Linux homepage" actually does nothing but take you back to
exactly where you are ...

- dave

--

   |     oOOooO           /  dsb3@earthlink.net
 --|    oOobodoO        /   We're just two lost souls, swimming in a
 --|     ooOoOo       /    fish bowl, year after year.  Running over