Re: RV: X DSelect

And thus spake Dan Hrabarchuk, on Fri, Sep 18, 1998 at 08:38:26AM -0600:
> >On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Dan Hrabarchuk wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a DSelect type program for X? If not how can I get started on a
> GTK
> >> DSelect?

Dan,
Unless plans have changed, as far as I know the GUI portion of APT will
supercede and make dselect obsolete for both text and X interfaces. You
may want to find out how to get on the apt mailing list(s); I know they
were desperate to find more developers in the past.

--
Elie Rosenblum <erosenbl at nyx.net>That is not dead which can eternal lie,
     <fnord at cosanostra.net>   And with strange aeons even death may die.