Re: modutils stops me dead:)

Hi,
>>"Colin" == Colin Telmer <telmerco@telmer.com> writes:

 Colin> After I found that the modules were not being loaded, I quickly checked
 Colin> incoming and found modutils_2.1.121-2_i386.deb (should have mentioned
 Colin> this) so I installed it hoping that it would fix the problem. So that
 Colin> buggy line is in -2 not -1.

	Please file an important bug against modutils_2.1.121-2, then.

	manoj
--
 Ever Onward!  Ever Onward! That's the sprit that has brought us
 fame. We're big but bigger we will be, We can't fail for all can see,