Re: SSH and authorized keys

On Thu, Sep 17, 1998 at 01:38:35PM -0700, Marc Singer wrote:
> I'm baffled by the fact that I can get the authorized_keys
> authentication for ssh to work when I ssh to master, but I cannot get
> it to work when I communicate with a Debian 2.0 host that I

Start ssh with the "-v" parameter and look at output. Common causes
are wrong perms on authorized_keys and identity files.
--
---MAV

Marc A. Volovic               | Comfort, n: A feeling one gets from
marc@bard.org.il              |   contemplating discomfort in another.
http://www.bard.org.il/~marc  |                   A. Bierce.