KDE: what's up now ?

Hi !

I am the formerly maintainer of some KDE apps like klyx and kvidtune.

Now I wonder if I should upload the bug-fixed/new-upstreamed versions of
these programs at all ?

I would prefer dropping KDE at least due to the use of GPL code from non-kde authors,
although KDE is not completely GPL.

But if it don't gets removed, I feel myself responsible to make sure that
at least the packets that are in the slink directory are up-to-date and
bug fixed when slink will be released.
(some of the programs do not work at all because they are compiled against
the old BETA4 version of KDE)

Tell me what will definetly happen to KDE !

read you,

    -christian-

--
         Linux - the choice of the GNU generation !

Christian Hammers * Oberer Heidweg 35 * D-52477 Alsdorf * Tel: 02404-25624
50 3C 52 26 3E 52 E7 20  D2 A1 F5 16 C4 C9 D4 D3  1024/925BCB55 1997/11/01