Vacation

Hi,

I'll be on vacation for the next 2 1/2 weeks. I've got my new afbackup
package almost finished but I'm too lazy to finish it tonight ;-)

If somebody feels an urgent need to do NMUs of my packages go ahead
but CC me on the announcement and important stuff.

Greetings,

				Christian

PS. The glibc-pre2.1 package I uploaded for Sparc has a small flaw: it
conflicts with libc5 (<<5.4.33-7) and we've got only libc5 5.3.12. You
have to use --force-conflicts to install it together with libc5 right
now. I'll correct it when I'm back.
--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?