Re: Ratifying the constitution

Hi,

>>"Darren" == Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> writes:

 Darren> On 11-Sep-98 Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 >> Hmm. Two weeks, makes it voting starts on the 25th, voting lasts a
 >> week, at least, and that takes us past Halloween into October.
 Darren> Past Halloween takes us into October...???  ;)

	Darned parocial holidays. How is one supposed to keep track of
 'em all? ;-)

 Darren> If that's directed to me.. I can have a CFV prepared and my
 Darren> system up taking votes in... oh... 24 hours I'd say....

	Cool. Since yours is the only demonstrated working vote taking
 setup, I'm sure we can use it

	manoj.
--
 Being frustrated is disagreeable, but the real disasters in life
 begin when you get what you want.