Re: Ratifying the constitution

>>"Darren" == Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> writes:

 Darren> On 11-Sep-98 Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 >> Hmm. Two weeks, makes it voting starts on the 25th, voting lasts a
 >> week, at least, and that takes us past Halloween into October.
 Darren> Past Halloween takes us into October...???  ;)

	Darned parocial holidays. How is one supposed to keep track of
 'em all? ;-)

 Darren> If that's directed to me.. I can have a CFV prepared and my
 Darren> system up taking votes in... oh... 24 hours I'd say....

	Cool. Since yours is the only demonstrated working vote taking
 setup, I'm sure we can use it

 Being frustrated is disagreeable, but the real disasters in life
 begin when you get what you want.