Re: Can we pull KDE?

 John> David Welton writes:
 >> Communicating with them seems like a first step.

 John> Seems to me that the first step is getting a legal opinion from a real
 John> lawyer.  Is there any possibility at all of doing so?

	For which country? How many jurisdictions can one afford to
 hire legal representation?

	I never thought I would see the day that Red hat takes the
 high moral ground while debian wallows in the mud for the sake of
 market share.

 When the going gets tough, the tough go grab a beer.