Re: ISDN problem ....

In article <[🔎] 35F30F1D.C64B8927@student.dei.uc.pt>:

> I've been having some problems on my isdn connection. When i'm working
>on net, sometimes
>the connection just stop from send/receive packets and I need to hangup
>and start again. :(
>
> My syslog file:
>
>Aug 10 23:23:48 cavern kernel: pcbit: invalid frame length -> TT=7364
>Aug 10 23:23:48 cavern kernel: pcbit: layer 2 error

This doesn't sound like a problem relevant to debian-devel.

Please ask in the de.alt.comm.isdn4linux newsgroup (mainly german spoken
there, but english questions will be answered in english).

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands