Re: CheapBytes CDs again

On Sat, Sep 05, 1998 at 07:24:17PM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
: > other archives (contrib, non-free etc...) you must enter "none", as there
: > aren't any on the cd.
:
: CB offer additional CDs with non-free and contrib. But they do not provide a
: comfortable to use all three CDs together.
:
: If you do this (assuming that you do the same for contrib and non-free, when
: you insert these CDs), you end with many obsolete packages, because the
: package file is not available. And that is the problem, my link set solves
: (not mentioning the fact that there is no need to change access method every
: time you enter a new CDROM).

... time to point to our hack: dpkg-multicd and the CDs from
datom/schlittermann.  (Please consider this not as ad' but as a friendly
help -- if you buy from datom/schlittermann you might donate some money
to debian.  This way the ftp.de.debian.org server will get a new and
larger harddisk soon.)

    Best Regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Gruesse aus Dresden
	Heiko Schlittermann
datom * internet * support ** Heiko Schlittermann & Partner GbR
[<a href="http://www.datom.de/debian";>Debian 2.0 stable CD</a>]
Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE finger:heiko@datom.de -----------