Re: debian-cd

>we (two developers in austria) are currently developing a better cd-creator
>tool than debian-cd which is used much easier than debian-cd, is more stable
>and much more powerful... (and not a Makefile ;)) )
>
>It's written in perl...

please contact heiko schlitterman. he already has a perl version of the
makefile, and i would like to merge the effords.
i like the improvements i saw in heiko's script, but neither it nor my
makefile has the flexibility i desire.

>But we don't have the specifications for 'official' cd-roms at the moment.
>And we would be happy if someone can help us with that.

here i can help. not that my thoughts are official, abut i have good ideas how
the layout and mechanisms should be.

andreas