Re: --MARK-- each twenty minutes

On Sat, 5 Sep 1998 03:04:24 +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

>        I have recently upgraded some computers (around 5 or six) to Debian

    And then 10 seconds later I find the answer.  From the man page of
syslogd:

     -m      Select the number of minutes between ``mark'' messages; the de-
             fault is 20 minutes.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my