Re: SUMMARY: Intent to package: molecular biology programs

On Monday 31 August 1998, at 18 h 17, the keyboard of Enrique Zanardi
<ezanardi@ull.es> wrote:

> >    A general Science section might be better.  I could imagine the authors
> > of various biologically useful chemistry and physics packages objecting to
> There are some packages in our current "math" section that are useful in
> other fields also (spreadsheets, graphics plotting progrmas, ...).
> I agree "Science" may be a better name for that section.

Rasmol (already a Debian package) is also a good example: It's a
chemistry program but it is used a lot by biologists. So, everybody
agrees to replace Math by Science in slink?