Re: more developer identity stuff

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Consider this my semi-regular plug for Gnus.  Gnus can handle
> mailing-list group addresses [1], and you can also make sure that you
> never see duplicate messages, no matter what other people's mailers
> are doing (unless, of course, they actually send you two different
> messages with the same content, but different message ID's).
>
> [1] I haven't set it up to do this yet, but it's on my to-do list.
> Perhaps I'll get some time soon.

I'll have some elisp functions that does this, if anyone is interested...

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
PLO Panama Waco, Texas genetic SDI Semtex DES Soviet smuggle Mossad
class struggle terrorist assassination NORAD Noriega