Re: magic point

On Mon, Aug 31, 1998 at 09:47:55PM -0400, Justin Maurer wrote:

> i wrote a up a presentation with this today and wondered if anyone was
> maintaining it? it would be something good for me how to learn how to
> package things from scratch - though i do fear the Imakefile...
>
> i also wonder if it's being developed still...

http://www.debian.linux.or.jp/Packages/unstable/x11/mgp.html.en

maintained by Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>.  Same version as the
upstream site.

Hopefully the DebianJP project will upload to the main Debian sites when
they're ready to (though with apt that becomes less important).  They've
packaged quite a few things missing from Debian and customized quite a few
more.  The potential for package name and filename clashes if we don't sync
up is growing.  I suspect the language problem in bug reports is the main
obstacle.  How would the bug tracking system need to be modified to handle a
translating maintainer?