Re: more developer identity stuff

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998, Ossama Othman wrote:

 : Hi guys,
 :
 : Could you please stop CCing me copies of your letters about this identity
 : issue?  This issue was already somewhat resolved for me, and I am already
 : subscribed to Debian-devel. I have also already applied to be a developer.

I think it's considered proper etiquette to include the other (and other
participants) in the cc: line of list mail, or newsgroup posts.  If you
don't want people to do that, add a header or footer that says so (like
Lars Wirzenius does, IIRC).

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD