Re: MIPS port?

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Jules Bean wrote:

> I'm on the debian-www team, and I'm sorting us out a set of coherent (ish)
> port pages.  Does anyone have any info on whether or not we have a mips
> port?
>
> I see in the archives that Justin Maurer made some noise about one a month
> or so ago, and Vincent Renardias appears to have set up something basic
> about a year ago.  Has there been any movement since then?

As far as I'm concerned: No.
But I may be able to get my hands on an Indy soon, in which case I'll
certainly resume my porting effort...

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -