Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

Steve Lamb <morpheus@calweb.com> wrote:
>     You'll only get that when certain developers return the favor
> since they have misquoted me, said I have said things I have not and
> misrepresented my views.

Since you earlier made this claim about me (that I'd misquoted you),
I'll ask again: please indicate the text where I misquoted you.

[The paragraph of mine, which you quoted in the message where you said
I had misquoted you had no text of yours in it, and was a subjective
analysis of your position.  Not that I expect you to understand the
distinction between personal opinion and a quote.]

Note that I expect you to respond to this message with imperatives and
claims, not with any actual data, or any understanding of the issues
behind the situation you're talking about.  I'd be pleasantly surprised
if you proved me utterly wrong.

--
Raul