Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

Interesting... If they can sell a single CDR for $4, is $8 really too
much for the 2 disk distribution?  We'd have at least one vendor who
could 'keep up.'  I'd guess that we might be able to get at least one
other to 'work with us' at or near that price point.

With the above idea we could go back to x.x.x instead of x.x rx  What
are other's thoughts?

Thanx -- Greg.