Licence question. Where does this package go?

I'm looking at packaging Cleanfeed (or, I have done already, and am using it
myself), but I wonder about this licence.  Is the following licence DFSG-free?

# LICENSE
#        This software may be distributed freely, provided it is
#        intact (including all the files from the original
#        archive).  You may modify it, and you may distribute your
#        modified version, provided the original work is credited
#        to the appropriate authors, and your work is credited to
#        you (don't make changes and pass them off as my work), and
#        that you aren't charging for it.

If not, which pieces are in violation of the guidelines?

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend