Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Steve Lamb wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 1998 at 08:11:11PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > reach users.  The distribution is already too big to be installed
> > over 28k8.
>
> /me looks at his 28.8k modem, looks at his Debian 2.0 install, looks at his
> Linux box with a music CD in it, looks and finds no Debian 2.0 disc anywhere
> in his house...

/you probably lives on the side of the Atlantic where local phone calls
are free (or very cheap). Unfortunatly, some people happen to live on the
other side where local phone calls can cost up to $5/hour...
(And last time I checked, buying a CD was cheaper than to move overseas ;)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -