New maintainer wanted for mutt and mutt-i.

In order to make time for other projects, and because I don't use my mutt
packages directly, I'd like to find a new maintainer for the mutt and mutt-i
packages. As both are almost identical from the point of package
maintenance, they should be maintained by the same person. As mutt-i
contains cryptographic code, this means that the new maintainer should be in
the free world.

Mutt isn't a very difficult package to maintain, but it requires an active
maintainer as upstream development is still rapid.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.