New maintainer wanted for mutt and mutt-i.

In order to make time for other projects, and because I don't use my mutt
packages directly, I'd like to find a new maintainer for the mutt and mutt-i
packages. As both are almost identical from the point of package
maintenance, they should be maintained by the same person. As mutt-i
contains cryptographic code, this means that the new maintainer should be in
the free world.

Mutt isn't a very difficult package to maintain, but it requires an active
maintainer as upstream development is still rapid.

POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.