Re: Can we do without non-free?

On 20 Aug 1998 13:15:12 -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>>>"Steve" == Steve Lamb <morpheus@calweb.com> writes:

> Steve>     Which parts get into the distribution?

>	Not the non-fee, and not contrib. Niehter is a part of Debian.

    Exactly my point.

    And let it be know that on this day, August 20th of the year 1998, Manoj
Srivastava and Steve Lamb agreed on something.

    So it is done, so it is written!  *BONG!*

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my