Re: Vote taking software

Hi,
>>"Darren" == Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> writes:

 Darren> I didn't see anything in the license clip you email for
 Darren> modified copies...  Still, I'd like to start playing with it,
 Darren> where did you find it?

How to get UseVote:
  * anonymous ftp at ftp.uu.net under networking/news/misc/usevote
  * anonymous ftp at netcom.com under /pub/dnc
  * anonymous ftp at grasp.insa-lyon.fr under /pub/unix/news/tools.
  * On the Usenet Volunteer vote takers web site,
    <URL:http://www.uvv.org/uvv.html>
  * Mail Ron Dippold <rdippold@qualcomm.com> for a tarred, compressed,
    and uuencoded version

	And yes, it does not specifically say anything about
 distributing modified copies.

(c)1993, 1994 Ron Dippold All Rights Reserved

Distribute freely, use freely, please notify me of any nifty
improvements you make, and please distribute the entire package
including all source code and all docs.  And I'd appreciate it if you
let me know when you run a vote with it, and any comments you have.

UseVote should be relatively bug free, and bugs tend to get reported
quickly.  However, I'm not responsible for anything that happens when
you run this.  You assume all risk.  This paragraph is here because
lawyers can be scum.

	manoj
--
 Coach: Can I draw you a beer, Norm? Norm: No, I know what they look
 like.  Just pour me one. Cheers, No Help Wanted Coach: How about a