Re: Using Debian GNU/Linux as base for commercial linux

On 18 Aug 1998, Rob Browning wrote:

 : Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:
 :
 : > For mirroring, you can use mirror, fmirror, wget or rsync.  I prefer rsync,
 : > but there are not as many rsync servers as HTTP of FTP servers.
 :
 : Are the rsync mirrors listed anywhere and are they public?  I'd like
 : to switch, but I haven't figured out where to find a public server.

try debian.midco.net - if you get refused let me know as I set the
connection limit to an arbitrarily low number.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD