FAQ-o-MATIC

Hallo Igor, hallo developers,

As you might have noticed, today I posted a lists of Frequently
Asked/Answered Questions to debian-user.

As you know I am the maintainer of the Problems/stable section of the FoM
pages available at http://www.debian.org/fom/1.html.

If you surf the main pages, you will see, that the FoM is not linked from
them (at least not reachable by following the "support" links).

What do you think?

Should the fom pages be linked from the main pages?
Shall we discontinue the service?

I have to admit, that I didn´t put much work into it the last few month.
(as there hasn´t been feedback...)

I think we need to have a FAQ service on the Web Pages as well as a
frequently posted FAQ (or at least frequently posted which
questions are answered in the FAQ).

Is FAQ-o-Matic the right tool to use?
(I ask because I didn`t find a way to delete questions).
Is there something better?
Do we have to write something?

BTW: Is there a faq@debian.org alias?

Jens