intent to package: drawmap

	GPL (only depends on libc)
	This one is pretty cool. The author is from my hometown.
It reads elevation data from files and makes maps with color and shading.
and text.
	The package is done. (after first compile, it took literally ten
minutes, built on first try, wish they were all that way.)

>From README:

Drawmap grew out of my curiosity regarding what could be done with the
available USGS data files.  It was originally intended just to play
with Digital Elevation Model (DEM) files.  Later I added processing
for Digital Line Graph (DLG) files, and Geographic Names Information
System (GNIS) files.

Fred M. Erickson
310 Sheridan Ave
Bozeman, MT  59718