[Q] Packaging issues with shareware

I am planning on taking up the packaging of linklint
(http://www.goldwarp.com/bowlin/linklint/).  I will be posting the
official proposal to poackage soon.  Meanwhile I have a few questions /
observations -

1. The upstream developer says "I realize that most people won't pay.
That's not a problem for me.  If I had to do it all over, I would
probably have kept it as freeware but I would feel bad changing back to
freeware at this point since the people that sent me money might feel
ripped off."

2. Which section would linklint go into?  contrib?  non-free?

3. Linklint, currently, does not come with a copyright notice.  However
it coms with ordering information.  Could the ordering information
substitute for the copyright?

Thaths
--
"Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important
to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!  Except the weasel."