Re: SC Dumping core

{morpheus@teleute:/home/morpheus}dpkg -s sc
Package: sc
 This is a much modified version of the public domain spread sheet sc,
 which was posted to Usenet several years ago by Mark Weiser as vc,
 originally by James Gosling. It is based on rectangular table much
 like a financial spreadsheet.

{morpheus@teleute:/home/morpheus}sc
zsh: segmentation fault  sc

    This is a bug that has been reported so I know I'm not the only one.
Hrm, just noticed that it says "Segmentation Fault" up there.  Is there a
difference between a SegFault and dumping core?  ;)

    Anyway, odd that some people get nailed by it and others do not.  Here is
what is listed for my libc6 and ncurses.

{morpheus@teleute:/home/morpheus}dpkg -s libc6
Package: libc6
 Includes shared libraries needed to run programs.

{morpheus@teleute:/home/morpheus}dpkg -s ncurses3.4
Package: ncurses3.4
 This package contains the shared libraries necessary to run programs
 compiled with the ncurses libraries.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my