Re: new egcs debian packages -- testers and porters needed

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Matthias Klose wrote:

doko>Did you check the one from master.debian.org:~doko/ ? This should be
doko>the newest one. If this one doesn`t work as well, you have a last

	Actually, that is the one I used.  It compiled everything I gave
it.

	I don't want to complicate the compiler situation any more than it
already is.  Although I think the current system done well.
	I just wanted to note that I have two packages which will not
compile under the current g++ , but will compile under the one in
master.debian.org:~doko/ .  There may be others in this situation.
However,  my packages are not so important, they can wait for a more
natural time to introduce egcs 1.1 .

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>