Re: please check new blitz license

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Jules Bean wrote:

jmlb2>I still don't understand why you don't think the BSD doesn't mention
jmlb2>source code.

	I didn't say that.(It certainly does mention source code.) I only
said that it doesn't require that source be made available upon
redistribution (which we both understand).
	On rereading the DFSG and policy manual (which explains how we
apply it), I think that things are not as unclear as I said before.  But I
wonder if I can write and distribute a binary only work an license under
the BSD license. (It obviously couldn't go in debian in this case.)

	Anyway, the blitz author suggested he will move somewhat. Maybe
he'll put an 'aggregation' sentence in his license.

	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>